We are looking to hire for our branch in Sweden, based in Stockholm, On Trade Account Manager with up to 3 years’ experience with the distribution of brands to on-trade outlets
The role secures long-term growth for the brands (esp. focus brands: e.g. PU, Kozel).
The purpose of the position is to facilitate and actively participate, by spending most of the time in the field, in building the Brands in the portfolio with strict focus on the on-trade.
The Account Manager On-Trade is supposed to act as a link between sales and trade marketing activities for the on-trade channel.
• implement activations according to set strategies
• scout, initiate and facilitate new customers
• be the key person(s) implementing and driving CLOC segmentation, prospecting, CRM and other administrative MKT and distribution tools
• University degree (BA) marketing/international business preferred
• Experienced in execution of marketing and quality programs, managing follow-ups, and ability to influence partners in decision making processes.
• Proven track record in multinational environments.
• Self-sufficient and independently driven
• Result oriented
• Keen problem solver with the ability to think creatively and outside the box.
• Strong negotiator
• Good in trade activation / trade marketing on-trade program execution
We are interested in your opinion.
Please tell us why you did not respond:
Answers are anonymous and will not take you longer than 2 minutes.
Thank you for your help,
Asahi Breweries Europe Group