Asahi Breweries Europe Group, headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic. We run 11 breweries in 5 countries and are lucky enough to brew famous beer brands, such as Pilsner Urquell, Kozel, Lech, Tyskie, Ursus, Timisoreana, Dreher or Šariš, all in their authentic way.
Network and Collaboration Services team is responsible for running network services such as LAN, WAN, WLAN, MPLS, Internet connections, reverse and forward proxy, firewalls, RAS, IDS/IPS and collaboration services such as fixed and mobile telephony service, conferencing (Webex), instant messaging, telepresence, fax, SMS. The services are being run in ASAHI Breweries Europe Group – Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and partially in other countries.
The Service support Manager is responsible for Collaboration Services (service owner) which includes owning respective service support and control processes, contract and hardware lifecycle, managing suppliers and finance.
The manager’s responsibility also includes capacity and problem management for Network and Collaboration Services.
The Service Support Manager:
• Acts as the single point of contact for the delivery of services. Ensures that the Service Catalogue is accurate so that services can always be understood and consumed efficiently.
• Accountable for the effective resolution of all Incidents assigned to their service (to Service Level targets). Involved in crisis or critical Incident situations.
• Plays a major role in investigation, proposing and driving a permanent fix for problems related to their service and all Network and Collaboration services.
• Understands and is responsible for ensuring that all elements required to restore their service are known and in place.
• Manages supplier and vendor performance and their delivery of service – will often act as the designated operational owner of a supplier relationship. Carries out supplier performance reviews in conjunction with Vendor Management.
Ideal candidate has:
• Considerable experience and proven track record in Service management roles
• Experience working with Collaborations, Network and Telecom service providers
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
• Virtual team experience – working in virtual teams with colleagues or 3rd parties available on long distance
• Strong planning and managing delivery to plan as well as good organising skills
• Competent in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Word and Excel
• Good command of written/verbal business English.
• Outstanding problem solving skills
Annual bonus and salary review every year
Flexible working hours
28 days off a year
Home office upon agreement with manager
Annual flexible benefits budget
Contribution to Pension plan
Budget for company products
Possibility to work from any of our locations in CEE (Prague,Plzen, Bratislava, Budapest, Warsaw or Bucharest)
Environment of growing company
Opportunity to work for top brands within FMCG
Exposure to senior leadership from all over the globe
Continuous learning options including Beer ambassador training and tapping school, and more!