Asahi Breweries Europe Group is a premium scale brewery group headquartered in Prague with operations spanning Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Hungary and with exports to over 50 countries. With over a 128 years of history, our portfolio includes premium local and international brands including Pilsner Urquell, Tyskie, Dreher, Kozel, and Japan’s most well-known beer Asahi Super Dry. With 11 world class breweries and around 8,000 people, we leverage our scale, our heritage, our brands as well as the capability and passion of our people to accelerate growth and the development of the category both locally and abroad.
A Junior Treasury Analyst is responsible for processing the Treasury Back Office activities. Mainly ensuring that the confirmation process and settlement of treasury transactions are both administered in timely and accurate manner. A Junior Treasury analyst is also responsible for administrating bank accounts and supporting other departments on treasury related issues.
The key systems involved are IT2 and Citidirect. The Treasury Analyst supports the maintenance and development of the Front Office control environment in IT2, and helps the Treasury Control Manager in developing the capabilities of both these systems and other technology to ensure that they continue to meet the continually evolving nature of Treasury as it relates to the CE businesses.
• Coordination with other Treasury colleagues in order to achieve operational excellence in Treasury Back office area.
• Ensuring that deal confirmation and settlement of treasury deals process is done in timely and accurate manner.
• Treasury bank accounts reconciliation.
• Treasury regulatory process – AML, KYC documentations.
• Static data management in Treasury Management System (IT2) and in Electronic Fund Transfer system (Citidirect) of the entire CE business.
• End-to-end processing of business unit requests for bank guarantees.
• End-to-end processing of business unit requests for credit cards.
• Development of the day-to-day relationships with finance teams in CE business units.
• Consultancy and design of improvements to treasury operations processes and procedures, including implementation into IT2.
• Assisting the Treasury team to achieve its vision of constant improvement, increased Straight through Processing and process simplification.
• Responding to ad-hoc business unit requests for support on treasury matters.
Experience with payment processing and settlement process
Fluency in English
Ability to partner with senior colleagues to fully understand their requirements
Attention to detail
Ability to proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships on a remote basis
Understanding to expectations that were set with internal client and recognize when issues/events may affect delivery
Aditional experience that will be a plus:
• Knowledge of a Treasury Management System
• Deals confirmation and settlement process knowledge
• Knowledge of SWIFT is advantage
Annual bonus and salary review every year
Flexible working hours
28 days off a year
Home office upon agreement with manager
Annual flexible benefits budget
Contribution to Pension plan
Budget for company products
Unique working place in the inner center of Prague
Environment of growing company
Opportunity to work for top brands within FMCG
Exposure to senior leadership from all over the globe
Continuous learning options including Beer ambassador training and tapping school, and more!