Asahi Breweries Europe Group, headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic. We run 11 breweries in 5 countries and are lucky enough to brew famous beer brands, such as Pilsner Urquell, Kozel, Lech, Tyskie, Ursus, Timisoreana, Dreher or Šariš, all in their authentic way.
Project managers ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone engaged is doing their job properly.
Plan out and manage the work that needs to be done, and the deliverables that need to be achieved for individual projects. It includes the creation of work breakdown structures, the allocation of tasks and follow up until conclusion.
This position can be located in CZ, PL, HU, or RO.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Great educational background, preferably in the fields IS
• Proven working experience as a project manager in IS
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• SAP Activate experience is a plus
• Fluent in English
• Ability to manage the workload independently
• Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
• Experience of working within large-scale, multinational, multilingual businesses with significant outsourced IS operations
• Good people and sociocultural communication skills required for interaction with a global user base on difficult technical issues under difficult conditions and tight deadlines
Annual bonus and salary review every year
Flexible working hours
28 days off a year
Home office upon agreement with manager
Annual flexible benefits budget
Contribution to Pension plan
Budget for company products
Unique working place in the inner center of Prague
Environment of growing company
Opportunity to work for top brands within FMCG
Exposure to senior leadership from all over the globe
Continuous learning options including Beer ambassador training and tapping school, and more!