Asahi Breweries Europe Group is a premium scale brewery group headquartered in Prague with operations spanning Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Hungary and with exports to over 50 countries. With over a 128 years of history, our portfolio includes premium local and international brands including Pilsner Urquell, Tyskie, Dreher, Kozel, and Japan’s most well-known beer Asahi Super Dry. With 11 world class breweries and around 8,000 people, we leverage our scale, our heritage, our brands as well as the capability and passion of our people to accelerate growth and the development of the category both locally and abroad.
The Solution Design Lead is accountable for the functional and technical design (of the respective work-stream) throughout the lifecycle of the IS solution implementations for Asahi Breweries Europe Group (ABEG).
Accountable for the leadership of detailed solution design for Sales, Planning & Marketing processes within the Front Office area.
The role requires the ability to work in a multi-vendor and multi-cultural environment to provide enabled solutions to the business, focusing on solution designs and successful deployments.
Key Purpose Statement
A solution design lead is the person leading the solution design (including solution assessment) and delivery, giving the functional and technical view during the lifecycle of any project.
Reporting to the Head of Develop and Deploy Solutions, as part of the IS organisation, the Solution Design Lead for Commercial: Sales, Planning & Marketing is responsible for:
• Leading & providing detailed design approach for SAP and non-SAP applications during lifecycle of implementations while maintaining awareness of market best practices, industry trends and aligned to ABEG’s applications roadmap.
• Support IS community in technology decisions and implementation of Company’s technology strategy and applications roadmap.
• Understanding business priorities and strategies to ensure accurate translation into solution designs.
• Working with other members of IS to transform business requirements into actionable functional/technical activities and realize them into solutions.
• Evaluating business requirements in terms of feasibility for delivery, impacts (running cost, best practices, and alignment to roadmap), available capabilities and capacity of internal teams.
• Coordinating functional/technical delivery of agreed IS portfolio with external and/or internal delivery teams.
For SAP centric environment, including Microsoft Dynamics application deployments, the Solution Design Lead is accountable (within Sales, Planning & Marketing functions) for:
• Conduct solution assessments of business requirements considering effort, costs of implementation, impacts on running costs, service transition and alignment to IS strategic goals and core/satellite principles.
• Providing functional/technical design leadership and management throughout the development & deployment projects lifecycle, i.e. ensuring there is an effective technical and functional specification, meeting business requirements and ensure convergence with the Core/Satellite architecture.
• Single point of accountability for managing changes or new solutions (including configuration or coding specifications)
• Promote balance of solution design (content/quality/fit-to-standard) with deployment objectives (time/cost/resource).
• Active involvement, input, quality assurance, sign-off, traceability and point of escalation to ensure designs produced in-house by the functional and technical teams or by SI Partners are in alignment with the solution architecture and the core/satellite design principles.
• Ensuring adherence to development standards and quality standards as per ABEG guidelines
• Support service transition to Service Delivery Team prior go live of any implementation.
• Supporting the hyper-care phase of PGLS (post go-live support)
The candidate will be able to demonstrate (within their functional area) the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering preferred or equivalent experience required
• 5+ years in solution lead or functional architect role
• The solution design lead needs to have demonstrated experience of delivering solution delivery vision
• Building and maintaining a Regional Design for a multifunctional application landscape (SAP and non-SAP).
• Proven experience design on a SAP centric landscape for a multinational corporation.
• Knowledge of functional area best practices, tools and data in a multifunctional application landscape (SAP and non-SAP).
• Good understanding of SAP related data structures, security and operational concepts.
• Demonstrated excellence in designing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics solutions within:
o Order Management
o Sales Planning
o Commercial master data objects
o Pricing, Promotions & Rebates#
o Trade marketing
• Fluent in English
• Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to build strong internal network and build effective business buy-in at different levels of the organization.
• Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts
Annual bonus and salary review every year
Flexible working hours
28 days off a year
Home office upon agreement with manager
Annual flexible benefits budget
Contribution to Pension plan
Budget for company products
Unique working place in the inner center of Prague
Environment of growing company
Opportunity to work for top brands within FMCG
Exposure to senior leadership from all over the globe
A culture of continuous learning including a leadership framework (according to career stage) and career development
.. and more!