Asahi Breweries Europe Group is a premium scale brewery group headquartered in Prague with operations spanning Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Hungary and with exports to over 50 countries. With over a 128 years of history, our portfolio includes premium local and international brands including Pilsner Urquell, Tyskie, Dreher, Kozel, and Japan’s most well-known beer Asahi Super Dry. With 11 world class breweries and around 8,000 people, we leverage our scale, our heritage, our brands as well as the capability and passion of our people to accelerate growth and the development of the category both locally and abroad.
The role is responsible for developing and defining pricing, promo and trade terms management/strategy for company products.
Responsibility of key projects and strategic initiatives related to achieving profitable growth and efficiency (eg. evaluation Promo efficiency, customer mandate strategy, value customer plans management etc.).
Focused on business analysis agenda (eg. providing crucial business data/ analysis on business performance (Brands, OFF/OT), and providing valuable insights in order to improve business performance, with Business analyst support ensuring regular functionality of reporting, CRM)
The establishment & leveraging of strong relationships, both internal & external, is a critical aspect of the role, in particular the following:
• Upwards: presentations to Asahi Brands Europe Executive Committee
• Internal: managerial staff in Sales and Finance to ensure alignment of revenue management & price-related activities with commercial objectives & processes
Knowledge and Experience Required: (Specific academic qualifications, length and type of experience required to perform competently):
• University degree in economics ideally
• 5 years of experience in FMCG (beverages - advantage) in trade promotions/pricing or sales department
• Intellect, judgment and ability to think conceptually, strategically and pragmatically; able to use creativity to translate strategy into practical, effective trade, channel & customer activities
• Leadership, communication & decision making ability
• A strong influencer able to balance styles as appropriate to the situation
• Attention to detail
• Strong commercial understanding
• Excellent financial and analytical skills
• Knowledge of financial and revenue management
• Strong result orientation and high ability to work in teams
• High-level personal manners with excellent influencing skills
Annual bonus and salary review every year
Flexible working hours
25 days off a year
Annual benefits budget
Contribution to Pension plan
Budget for company products
Environment of growing company
Opportunity to work for top brands within FMCG
.. and more!