Asahi Breweries Europe Group is a premium scale brewery group headquartered in Prague with operations spanning Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Hungary and with exports to over 50 countries. With over a 128 years of history, our portfolio includes premium local and international brands including Pilsner Urquell, Tyskie, Dreher, Kozel, and Japan’s most well-known beer Asahi Super Dry. With 11 world class breweries and around 8,000 people, we leverage our scale, our heritage, our brands as well as the capability and passion of our people to accelerate growth and the development of the category both locally and abroad.
Finance Controller / Finance Business Partner is a position within Commercial Finance team, reports directly to Finance Director.
The role is responsible for providing the finance business partnering to Asahi Brands Europe branch(es) and to the commercial team, for the delivering of the financial plans (incl. strategic plan, budget and forecast) as well as for the analysis of the actual performance of the country, brand, channel and customer.
This person also provides the decision support and reviews finance processes and practices, benchmark across company and across Europe in order to propose the new ways of working.
• Deliver country P&L and provide constructive challenge and insight on country, brand, channel and customer financial performance.
• Manage financial business cases, investment models and provide financial insights to country and central commercial team.
• Manage the preparation of solutions to brand and overall company profitability issues, identify opportunities for improvement, propose adequate solutions and discuss it with management
• Provide the continuous challenge to decisions on identified growth opportunities with the respect of the channel / brand / SKU profitability
• Manage the budget process for Country and ensure alignment to strategic plan
• Ensure governance rules‘ compliance
Knowledge and Experience Required: (Specific academic qualifications, length and type of experience required to perform competently):
• University degree in economics ideally
• 4 years’ experience preferably in international FMCG industry or Big4 as the advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong business orientation and commercial acumen
• Excellent financial and analytical skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office software (Excel and Power Point)
• Advanced business English (spoken and written), German as the advantage
• Experienced in working in team, managing outputs from cross functional teams
• Driving license B
• Ability to travel across Europe
Annual bonus and salary review
Flexible working hours
25 days off a year
Home office upon agreement with manager
Annual benefits budget
Contribution to Pension plan
Budget for company products
Opportunity to work for top brands within FMCG
.. and more!