Asahi Breweries Europe Group, headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic. We run 11 breweries in 5 countries and are lucky enough to brew famous beer brands, such as Pilsner Urquell, Kozel, Lech, Tyskie, Ursus, Timisoreana, Dreher or Šariš, all in their authentic way.
To deliver and help shape Asahi Europe talent and development strategy.
• Supports in the planning and delivery of the talent strategy through the implementation of best practices such as assessing Potential, Succession Planning and Performance Management.
• Analyses metrics and data to understand and inform on the talent and development needs and priorities.
• Analyses psychometric assessments to provide insights into the selection and development talent.
Learning & Development
• Selects and manage vendors to lead in-classroom training sessions, and/or organizational development efforts and employee workshops (e.g. team effectiveness / team building) as required.
• Supports Hub and Regional Functions (e.g. Finance) to develop an effective capability strategy based on the key competencies required for success both now and in the future.
• Researches, designs, and delivers bespoke individual, team and organizational development solutions.
• Serves as the key contact for regional initiatives (e.g. Leadership framework & Graduate Programme) to enable consistent deployment of content, including train-the-trainer, cost analysis, and logistics.
• Analyses ROI, course completion and results, to provide recommendation for improvements.
• Serve as the first layer of support for in-market talent & development teams and hub managers.
• Defines (through collaboration) ABEG’s Employment Brand Positioning and works with LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc. to help ensure a digital presence and positioning to help attract and recruit talent according to the talent strategy.
• Co-ordinates the annual engagement/pulse survey (incl. reviewing items, reporting and presenting the results and presenting recommendations) and tracks employee engagement actions within and above market.
• Manages the annual talent and development budget for the regional and functional initiatives.
• Any other job relevant job responsibilities as required to successfully perform the role.
• Degree-level education (or equivalent) in relevant subject area (e.g. HR, Organizational Psychology)
• Desirable: Registration as Psychologist
• Experience of working in a matrix and international environment, preferably in FMCG/Blue Chip Company
• Verbal & written proficiency in English. A second language advantageous.
Annual bonus and salary review every year
• Flexible working hours
• 28 days off a year
• Home office upon agreement with manager
• Annual flexible benefits budget
• Contribution to Pension plan
• Budget for company products
• Unique working place in the inner center of Prague
• Environment of growing company
• Opportunity to work for top brands within FMCG
• Exposure to senior leadership from all over the globe
• A culture of continuous learning including a leadership framework (according to career stage) and career development
.. and more!