Asahi Europe & International is part of Asahi Group Holdings, a global beer, spirits, soft drinks and food group with leading positions in European and Asia-Pacific markets, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Japan. As of November 2020, Asahi Europe & International Group runs 19 production facilities in 8 countries across Europe, and is the custodian of some of the best beer brands in the world, including Asahi Super Dry, Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch and Kozel. Within the Asahi Group, the remit of Asahi Europe and International is also to develop and manage all export markets globally, outside of Japan and Oceania. Covering 90 markets and with over 10,000 passionate colleagues on board, the business is well positioned to inspire people around the world to drink better.
ABOVE MARKETS CATEGORIES: MarComm Research/Prod/BTL/Sponsors
New person will be responsible for developing and executing the category STRATEGIES with the objective to drive a sustainable procurement value, achieve budget objectives and actively manage suppliers, stakeholders and risks.
Act as an EXPERT for the own category demonstrating an in-depth understanding of the relevant markets.
1. Define, implement and keep category strategy up-to-date aligned to business needs / priorities while striving for operational and transactional excellence and driving Procurement`s CSR and sustainability agenda.
2. Create insights using internal as well as external data to understand impact of market trends, competitors and suppliers on internal business requirements.
3. Develop and execute strategic sourcing plans to maximize the value for the business.
4. Deliver against targets/KPI, monitor & track results, initiate actions in case of any deviations.
5. Manage category related risks such as price volatility, supplier stability and volume assurance.
6. Drive collaboration with country teams to ensure strategic direction for relevant categories. Support development of category specialists (in and above market).
7. Build strong relationship with key suppliers, manage them actively and execute performance / quality controls.
8. Drive and participate in initiatives/projects relevant for category aiming at value creation/continuous improvement.
9. Acting as a change agent, drive discussions with business and lead continuous improvement projects aiming to deliver further Total Cost of Ownership and Integrated Spend Management opportunities.
10. Ensure in cooperation with relevant functions (e.g. Legal, Tax) that contracts with suppliers are in place.
11. Promote one-team spirit between countries and categories to enable best practices, synergies and leverage.
12. Ensure good compliance and governance by delivering against policies, processes and procurement standards. Support functional and financial reporting by ensuring appropriate documentation of sourcing / contracting data is available.
• University degree, preferably in Business related field (Master degree preferred)
• Proficiency in English
• 7+ years of professional experience, whereof 4+ years in Procurement, preferably marketing services
• International experience (accountability for delivering outcomes to/in different countries)
• MS office advanced / Procurement platform/-s experience
Annual bonus and salary review every year
Flexible working hours
28 days off a year
Home office upon agreement with manager
Annual flexible benefits budget
Contribution to Pension plan
Budget for company products
Unique working place in the inner center of Prague
Environment of growing company
Opportunity to work for top brands within FMCG
Exposure to senior leadership from all over the globe
A culture of continuous learning including a leadership framework (according to career stage) and career development
.. and more!
Please send your CV in English!