Asahi Europe & International is part of Asahi Group Holdings, a global beer, spirits, soft drinks and food group with leading positions in European and Asia-Pacific markets, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Japan. As of November 2020, Asahi Europe & International Group runs 19 production facilities in 8 countries across Europe, and is the custodian of some of the best beer brands in the world, including Asahi Super Dry, Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch and Kozel. Within the Asahi Group, the remit of Asahi Europe and International is also to develop and manage all export markets globally, outside of Japan and Oceania. Covering 90 markets and with over 10,000 passionate colleagues on board, the business is well positioned to inspire people around the world to drink better.
The Head of E2E Operations Performance coordinates the elaboration of a comprehensive strategy of operational performance, continuous improvement program based on Asahi Way across manufacturing and SC organization. This has to be for the execution (short term) and the transformation of Operations among the years (mid & long-term period). S(he) leads the digitalization of operations beyond the core processes, being a bridge between operation functions and digital / IT teams.
1. Asahi way Management : Develop, implement and monitor Asahi Way Management System (Lean Operations) in the whole operations (manufacturing / SC) to improve operations performance and reach ambitious productivity targets.
• Drive understanding of how to use Asahi Way to deliver results at all levels of the business.
• Manage the assessment of the Asahi way maturity in all plants and DC’s.
• Accountable for the implementation, auditing & coaching of Asahi Way practices.
• Accountable for driving cultural acceptance of Asahi Way to advance the maturity of the supply chain
• Co-ordinate and validate Asahi Way Implementation plans for all manufacturing plants and DC across the business divisions
• Train and coach Plant personnel on management fundamentals of Asahi Way
• Audit Plants / DCs, and co-ordinate the Audit Calendar
• Facilitate implementation of change initiatives
2. Performance : Improve organization effectiveness through the development and deployment of solutions to improve productivity and drive a performance culture
• Develop Performance Management system in manufacturing and SC (Key performance indicators, visualization, Short interval meeting, digital platform)
• Develop Performance culture within the organization through training / coaching
3. Best practices : Support the Manufacturing head and SC Operations head in Undertaking manufacturing and SC benchmarking and coordinate the implementation of best practice initiatives
• Develop Best Practice methodology and sharing across the community
• Build knowledge around problem solving / 5Whys analysis / knowledge build up
4. Digital : Key enabler in identifying digital capabilities in manufacturing and SC
• Drive digital transformation of our operations : paperless, real time data, digital PMS,….
• Bridge between operation teams (needs) and digital teams (design)
5. Technical competencies development: Organize and coordinate the development of technical competencies programmes with all relevant SMEs in alignment HR functions.
6. Productivity : Monitor total Operations savings program : work in close cooperation with Finance in order to deliver total E2E cost savings program (value engineering / fixed costs / variable costs / logistics)
• 5+ years of Manufacturing director position at country level or Global or regional level of FMCG
• 5+ years of previous experience as head of performance or head of lean manufacturing at country level
• 5+years of SC managerial position
• Degree qualifications in, manufacturing, engineering, Management or a related discipline
• Six sigma/ Lean Master
Annual bonus and salary review every year
Flexible working hours
28 days off a year
Home office upon agreement with manager
Annual flexible benefits budget
Contribution to Pension plan
Budget for company products
Unique working place in the inner center of Prague
Environment of growing company
Opportunity to work for top brands within FMCG
Exposure to senior leadership from all over the globe
Continuous learning options including Beer ambassador training and tapping school,
Please send your CV in English