Asahi Europe & International is part of Asahi Group Holdings, a global beer, spirits, soft drinks and food group with leading positions in European and Asia-Pacific markets, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Japan. As of November 2020, Asahi Europe & International Group runs 19 production facilities in 8 countries across Europe, and is the custodian of some of the best beer brands in the world, including Asahi Super Dry, Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch and Kozel. Within the Asahi Group, the remit of Asahi Europe and International is also to develop and manage all export markets globally, outside of Japan and Oceania. Covering 90 markets and with over 10,000 passionate colleagues on board, the business is well positioned to inspire people around the world to drink better.
A key responsibility will be to manage, coordinate and deliver organization-wide efforts to ensure that Operational Excellence Programs are developed, deployed and maintained in line with Operations Excellence agenda as set by the lead. This would result in streamlining procedures, processes, ways of working and work-models (with the philosophy of Constructively Discontent at the core); improving #Digital’s overall efficiency and service delivery aligned to Better Future 2030 strategy.
1) Supporting Operations Excellence lead on all Operations Excellence agenda (including Continuous Improvement) frameworks, methodologies and programs that drive (and govern) business imperatives and strategic initiatives across the full AEI #Digital operational landscape
• Design, implement and maintain Operations Excellence and Continuous Improvement programs across a broad spectrum of stakeholders (internal and external)
• Perform due diligence, collect feedback and prepare / release regular updates as per reporting cadence
• Advise, train and support users, colleagues, leaders and third parties (as required)
• Prepare, deploy and maintain training materials, program artefacts and toolkits
2) Proliferating a strong culture of Operations Excellence by building trusted relationships within #Digital and beyond (including third parties)
• Contribute to and maintain strong working collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders including internal audit, internal controls, information security, sustainability, PMO and other regulatory teams to strengthen compliance discipline (as driven by JSOx, local regulatory implications on Operations Excellence, ESG, audit plans, portfolio governance)
• Promote strong collaborative relationships between CIO Office teams and wider #Digital teams for effective working and driving continuous (process) improvement that can be demonstrated with quantitative and qualitative improvements in cost, quality, service and other core metrics
• Provide feedback and reporting insights to #Digital Leadership and Extended Leadership team covering standards of performance, adherence, compliance, deployment metrics
• Facilitate cross teams (within #Digital and beyond) support and information sharing including adoption of best practices and willingness to challenge existing routines
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Technology or business related
• 7+ years of professional experience in IT managerial and delivery positions
• International experience required (accountability for delivering in / to different countries)
• Two years of progressive managerial experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts
• Proficiency in English, SAP Technologies (comfortable), Microsoft Technologies, O365 and Cloud platforms
• Sound financial management and project finance discipline
• Qualified on quality methodologies / frameworks: Lean, Six Sigma, Belt progression
The following list of benefits applies only for the Czech Republic – other markets may vary.
• We will acknowledge your passionate and dedicated work by annual bonus and regular salary review.
• You can look forward to 28 days off every year to recharge your batteries.
• Every year you will get a flexible benefits budget to spend based on your preferences.
• We‘d support you in planning your future so we will contribute to your pension plan, too.
• Beside the opportunity to work for some of the TOP brands within FMCG, you will also receive an annual budget to savour the delicious taste of our company products.